Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kolkata Gay Meeting Place

I came back to scrapbooking!

was about time!! You say!! These days I
a charge scrapperina remarkable, perhaps by dint of using the glue, I'm a little dopata, ih! Ih! Hee!
I can not stop me ...... help me !!!!!! Joke, of course ........ in fact take advantage of the ease with which I have my ideas, and more .... on site there is a mini-album entirely dedicated to my beloved Clio. And a couple of pages, for the "Book of me, mine and for that of Mark. In my past scraproom there seems to be a tornado ........ ..... but I do not know why that is a defining, fussy for the order to death (of others), beginning with a scrapbooking table free after 10 minutes and work already cmq risicatissimi in two, because I have scattered papers, ribbons, buttons, pens, stamps, pads ....... all naturally stacked like a pyramid with a very precarious balance. PS Michael
stop laughing! The
Michi is one of the few who has seen my bugigattoloscrap and escaped after the attack for the disorder began to laugh and still has not stopped!! I love you !!!!!!!

I went through a dark period for the scrap, I was no longer in the forum, did not read the mail, I have not even opened the magazine scraps that I arrive, Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbook, cellophane remained for a long time. I seemed to have the brain empty of ideas, I could not realize nothing, so much so that I thought it ended there with the scrap. Then all of a sudden I'm back here ...... you are always near you and say thank you is short.
Unfortunately for the rest cloudy ....... ..... ..... strong winds stormy sea .... but what more do you want out of life when you scrap it?? ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment