of Glory has tagged me!!
Gloria!! What do you possino!!
This time I forgive you, but attentive to you, you know!
Scherzo, of course, that the tagging is our preferred play. So .....
ready, steady and go!
1) The rules of the game will copy ...............
2) 7 of your secrets revealed .................
3) 7 happy winners will discover ..............
4) A message alerts sent .........
5) To visit your blog invites you .........
Yesterday was Father's Day, so forgive me if I revealed the secrets sad ......
1) are now included in the AID for 10 years, my father was a few months on the waiting list for months of highest priority, but ironically the heart that could do for him, arrived a few days late. So I do not want to be selfish and take with you things that I need, because I know how hard it is to wait and see how bad it is his hope to die.
2) since he's not there 's more it seems to me that the air we breathe has a different flavor, a different smell and sometimes I find myself still able to breathe.
3) I had 31 animals when it is gone, but until the last lap I was sitting as a child, and I felt safe, protected ..... as I do not feel.
4) say that I feel her absence .... sounds so obvious and frankly does not give the idea of \u200b\u200bthe void that is in my heart.
5) every time I hear a song or see a movie he liked, when I go back to places where we've been together, even on holidays are difficult times .... ............. .. because it may be that at that time I think about it, but just two are known to cry.
6) home from work one evening, I was in the fast lane at high speed, as my usual, when I realized that a car was coming on in the wrong meeting. I was overtaking a line of compact cars and then and there I did not see room to fall, I just slowed down, waiting for the blow ...... then all of a sudden the space has been created miraculously ....... or maybe someone up there ........
7) are days that I feel alone in the world, but writing at this moment in my mind the words of the last song by Jovanotti ...... I know I'm not alone, even when I'm alone .. ... Dad is always with me.
Now the tagging:
Rorylorelai
Valentina
Titty
Tiziana
Luisa
Federica Papertilly
and Michela that a blog does not have it and it's time you give a move !!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment