In December, my friend Rita calls me asking if I could do an album with pictures dell'ultumo viagggio he did.
I told her that I had no time, too many commitments already made, etc.. Etc..
her, the sly, I say, but I know very few photos! .............. And I accepted after some days arrived with a truck full of photos ........ I basically spent January and February in scrappettare for her. Frankly, I was photo after photo every day ..... nice ..... now my dear Rita you how many dinners I want you to offer !!!!!!!
I show you now some photos, but not in detail because Rita does not want to appear ...... shame because some pages are really beautiful, especially because the photos are beautiful for the picture quality same as for the pictures, the photographer is certainly more than good to be a babe !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment