Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Pregnant Sister Poem

Fibocomune

I wrote our friend fibologo Francis Drake, suggesting that:

"The idea is to create a beginning of a couple of lines with fiboregole , and then leave free who wants to continue the fibo, but only for one line, or even a few words. Then he passed the reins to another who wants to join and so on. Maybe people do not have the time or inclination to make a fibo complete, but only a couple of words that is easier to fit. I know, you could start with .... wait ... here:

1 - With
1 - a
2 - Leap
3 - ...


and then those who want to complete the line. And then touches another ...."

The idea seems interesting and challenging so I think you can do it this way: we start with the
incipit proposed by Francis. Who wants to can add a comment to this post by writing the next line. Who can add a line to decide whether to proceed with the next number in the series or go back. If you go back but it must necessarily come at the beginning of the series. As you add rows in the comments, I will update the Fibo in the post, citing, in parentheses, the author of each line.
It then goes to start .....

(FD) - 1 - With
(FD) - 1 -
A (FD) - 2 - Dodge

(Maria) - 3 - Quick
( Seb) - 5 - get on the train
(Maria) - 8 - And I do take away
(Fabio) - 13 - Far from my mind, from my past
(Maria) - 21 - And then I still get lost, find me in moments of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment