Serial Killer
I get from this Fibologo Fabio Fibo that goes up to the 13th number of the Fibonacci series or the number 233. Congratulations Fabio, nesun never had ventured far beyond the 9th or the number 34.
Good reading for those who feel like it, have fun counting the syllables in the ......
Seb
SERIAL KILLER
0 -
... 1 - I,
1 - is
2 - true,
3 - 5 killed
- that girl,
8 - unfortunately for her wonderful
13 - beautiful, serene and loving
21 - this was the greater sin: living happy, at peace with the world
34 - never sated from time to paradise, never pay so much joy, never tired even of such great music.
55 - was unaware of his fortune, of that great gift, and I, who always aspire to everything, I have to navigate through the pain and drown in my sorrows,
89 - I drown in my destiny and lick his wounds, I have to deal with monsters and nightmares of my mind, demons and horrors never seen, never imagined. I was forced, you understand? I had to kill that girl: it was for his own good and, this time, including mine.
144 - I waited for three days and three nights, hidden among the leaves of the large almond tree, waiting for the girl to pass that way, I slept in fields fertilized with fresh and on horse dung, I ate more piss and drunk only to find the happiness that I never had, to feel alive, just for once. I knew that sooner or later there would be strained to meet secretly the son of the judge. Bitch!
233 - I was covered until it started to rain. I see it coming from afar with his red umbrella, crouched behind his nice coat: I've been waiting for the right moment before jumping on him. The girl squirming and crying, oh if she screamed, but the screams were mingled with the thunder: the skin was white, soft, neck did not resist, it was left to cross from side to side. For a moment, the enlargement of the end of the pupil, I felt happy. But then, I had the terror within: too short and leaves happy. I do not know how many I've killed: remnants of intoxication, but not happiness: only a great emptiness, immense.
Fabio
NDA - for hiatuses and diphthongs I consulted De Mauro online for items with the apostrophe (eg "I saw" I spelled this way "The / I / you / is, eg." enlargement "to / the / to / lar / gar / si)
0 comments:
Post a Comment