Sunday, April 22, 2007

2 Days To Period And Cervix Feels Very High

Experiments # 1 and # 2 Op 10 No

Pat and pleasure I get from the public, although the number of syllables per verse is not yet clear. diphthongs and especially attentive to always check several times the number of syllables before dismissing a Fibo. A better method is to write / vi / den / do the syllables of each word with a slash, then you can cancel calmly finished composition. Anyway congratulations, a great start, I hope to reread prsto and often.
Seb.

"hello!
by chance receive news on your site.
M'illumino later. I never thought about the possibility of using the sequence as a benchmark metric
(I once tried to put it in a rhythmic essuto show, but the players have mutinied!)
these are my first experiments.
look childlike thrill and opinions comments.
meeting will take place? maybe.
good research.
pat "


# 1

So What


Nothing Like It's nice to be

Blu evanescent
I remember
Cobalt

Lost In Me


# 2

E
The
God said

Essays rei
Open
love to sweep away the dust and paint the world with
stream water
Then he disappeared behind the veils of time and no one heard my voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment