Monday, August 23, 2010

Bollywood Actresses Showing Breasts

In silence, but there are. Exposure during

Hourglass / image from the web


Thanks to the trust Some gallery owners in Milan have placed in me and in my artistic research, I anticipate that I'm working on content for the realization of one of my staff, composed entirely of new works, tentatively planned for late winter / early spring 2011.

In recent months I will therefore endeavor to create this big project, which is a wonderful opportunity for me. For those who appreciate my work and follow this blog, my website or facebook page, remember that these do not publish new works dell'inaugrazione until the day of the show - you have info on dates, gallery and venue with more precision in the In the months to come -.

So I will stay silent for a while, 'intent to pursue and produce the stream of ideas that holds together my desire to create, knowing that it will not be a walk. Of course, then I hope to see you there, in Milan, because your support is crucial.
For now no more, When updating us later!




TO FOREIGN VISITORS : I am working on a new series of artworks That Will Be Exposed in Milan in the early 2011. I will not publish UNTIL These new artworks will the exposition starts. Thanks for your patience!



0 comments:

Post a Comment