The picture is clear. Next 13 "Space Oddity" came out and I finally had the pleasure to leaf through: a little gem full of great content for those who love science fiction and those who want to approach the universe connectivity.
As I anticipated a few days ago in this blog, the contents of this number are accompanied by digital artwork and illustrations from my own portfolio in recent years. Thanks to the children of staff who have selected and hosted my work.
Next To purchase a copy please send an e-mail to francescoverso@gmail.com ( Francis is the author of E-Doll, an award Urania, 2008. Did you miss your book, right?)
To subscribe, however, must send an e-mail address info@next-station.org you find on-site www.next station.org
ENG: Today I've Received a copy of the latest issue's Next, Space Oddity, featuring my digital artworks. Do not miss it! www.next-station.org
0 comments:
Post a Comment