I've met for the Aurora During the 2009 first-time 24H Festival in Bologna. Aurora is the brilliant creator of the homemade brand Nekocherry. I deferred for quite a long time to post her images, so in the meantime even the Aurora Opened Nekocherry's main site! Apart wonderful tshirts and underwear on her flickr 'll find teaware , calendars, illustrations plus comics ... and to keep yourselves up to date, keep an eye on the official blog !
------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------- I met Aurora, creative brand dell'homemade Nekocherry during 24H Cartoon in Bologna, in Palazzo Re Enzo. The idea of \u200b\u200bthe darkstore has been concerned and I, overwhelmed by various commitments, I procrastinated for a couple of months the publication of his images ... so in the meantime, Aurora has also launched the official website of Nekocherry ! On his part to flickr tshirt and pants will calendars, set of china , illustrations and much more! Also on
official blog you will find all the updates on all its various productions!
Stay tuned.
official blog you will find all the updates on all its various productions!
Stay tuned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment