Monday, November 9, 2009

Best Price External Hard Drive


















Astronauts, vignette 5, p.. 1 of 4 © 2009 Luca Cervini

say a few words for the latest news concerning my work, from the comics.
My particular interest in this form of communication and a series of successful meetings have resulted in some nice results.

The first news is that my short story, titled "Astronauts ", 4 pp. b / n, will be published towards the end of November volume 4 of the science fiction magazine Solaris *, published Cagliostro E-Press .
E 'me for a debut that I particularly appreciate the Cagliostro and thank you for giving me a real opportunity to get close for the first time in a world, that cartoon, which offers a wide range of expression.

Another big news is that I'm illustrating a comic book more comprehensive, developed as a graphic novel in collaboration with a writer of great talent, Marco Castagnetti.
I will not go over there and a quick reference for more detailed information on this great project, where I think a lot.

Last but not least, there are short films. Paperbirds is still slow in pre-production, while in the meantime I'm drawing the characters for an animated short film in digital and probably will see the light in the new year.

all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment