Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sherwani At Shahid Afridi



After several months I finally started to give shape to new works.
And while the sketch on paper, while they trace the features more rough and blurred, these forms of unconscious messages primordial throb under my pen.

So today I reflected on how things are really changing, and a quick look back (at my work in 2006 and 2007) makes me smile at the thought of certainty with which I stated that the title was born earlier and earlier work. Or rather, how the text message always precede the visual image.

Perhaps then, immersed in my creative context, I acted in good faith with a modus operandi that today it falters terribly. Now that I no longer feel the need to drive a communicative message almost like a moral fable, are the forms and feelings, the reworking of the body and irrational situations that get driving the meaning - if there is one rational - of the work. And the work itself becomes more abstract and emotional characteristics as well.

If this is a thought destined to die on these virtual pages, or rather a symptom of a stylistic evolution only time will tell.

And speaking of time, I return now to seek the right words to the owner " Second Dissolution Thunder"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment