Thursday, May 22, 2008

How To Burn Charcoal Properly

May 19, 2008

Monday I turned 41 years old, and my blog ..... 1 ......., as always my friends did not pull back, email, messages, e-mail ..... a lot of mail continues to arrive. Thank you, smack !!!!!
The first card I gave it to Nicole

simply delicious, just like those who have made ...... otherwise would not be my favorite friend, no!! lol!!


But the thing I really liked was the gift of my son, Mark, as always guesses in the middle of my desires, but this year has been exceeded, because his mother wanted to give a scrapper gift packaged in a scrapbooking .......


this is the envelope that contained my new iPod, the style does not remind you of something?!? So thanks Nicky twice, smack! smack!

I have also received cards and other scrapbooking gifts, primarily from Anna's spare time, which has left me speechless ........ I will post photos when the postman will bring over all the things you sent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment